Emarati Deligation Visit: thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emarati Deligation Visit: thanks

Post  Ms. Rehab A on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 am

hello everyone,,

On April 8th the school has recieved an Emarati delegation, where the school has shared its experience in the Performance Improvemt Programme.

i would like to thank the school's lovely girls of connecting classrooms team for their great work to make the best presentation of the programme. A performance that has made me proud and assured that you would make great leaders and society members in the future as you have always been.

I would like to thank Nadia Salman Janahi for performing a great touching song about Gulf brotherhood, Nadia when you start Strumming your Guitar's cords the world tun silent and your voice is just Angalic..

Special thanks Goes to the talented Mrs. Maryam Al-Othman for composing the song, te lyrics are just poetic and amazing.

Noor and Shaima, your board presentation was just astonishing and you are the best embassadors to our team and programme that i could find. confident beautiful girls thanks for standing up under the sun and baring up with the hot weather for hours just to represent our team perfectly.

Gadeer, thank you for your great English, and fabulous presentation skills. With your maturity and confidence you add special taste to the group's spice.

Tasnim, i know i can always count on you your words in Arabic as well as English are killers, You make the greatest composer and presenter i have ever met, you made this much easier.

Wafa, "miss naughty" or you can call her "miss confidence" your performace today was Stunning and your English Accent was like a music to my ears. Hope we work together again.

Fatima Al Mansoori, you looked beautiful and confident up there and you certainly represented the ideal Bahraini Girl and projected us beautifully. thanks for talking about the website.

Hawra Shakeeb and Mariam Karimi thanks for creating the best powerPoint presentation for the NBB trip and for preparing a great presentation. you were eager to share your experience.

Hawra shakeeb i'm really proud of your leadership skills, mature way of thinking and presistance to show the best of you.
Mariam Karimi you have the best sense of hummer and Yes you have a beautiful voice and next time i will let you sing a duet with Nadia Very Happy

Fatima shaji thak you a million for your commitment you featured the best of you and represnted our girls in the best way. It meant the world to me.

Zahra A. Ridha, i love your quietness , maturity and cofidence and you looked very very beautiful today with your red Nashil, and i was happy that you fatima and Hawra Foad were standing by my side at the reception.

Hawra Foad "miss Haboola" i love the way you looked today the pink Nashil looks great on you and '"mashmoom" on your hair makes you look like a bride Very Happy . take care of your grand mother's Nashil Surprised as it was an invaluable gift from your grandfather to her. Keep it safe so you can pass it on to your children. And don't you ever run like a boy when you can walk like a princess Cool . i'm proud of you because you welcomed Sheika Kholoud in your own unique way Smile .

Special thanks goes to mrs. Maryam Al Jazzaf and ms. Nawal for their tremendous effort that made the day such a success. God bless you.

I also would like to thank the school's Principal Khadija Al Sayed, Mrs. Nada Al Jawder and Mrs. Soad Al-Ghanim for their immense support and confidence. they have given me guidence and insight that i could go through without.
and yes girls they are the best leaders one can work for. Love you my bosses I love you I love you

Thanks all for making going to work like coming home.

love you all
have a nice day

Last edited by Ms. Rehab A on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uploading photos)
Ms. Rehab A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emarati Deligation Visit: thanks

Post  Panda.88 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 am

Thnx teacher tongue
Thank You For Ur Lovely Words It Made Me Wanna Sad Sad
for the lovely stuff u said about as usall i look afwul aahhh Evil or Very Mad Mad
Panda.88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  miss naughty on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks miiiis ra7ooobiiii for this amazing words it means alot to me .... I love you

Liked the last phtos directly to my background ... Very Happy

Thnks for sharing and i hope we work Togather again Hun .. I love you

Love you all ,
Miss naughty
miss naughty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Rehab A on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 pm

thanks panda Very Happy these words came straight from the heart I love you I love you
i think you look pretty in the photo panda I love you cheers

thanks miss naughty and i'm glad you like the photos,, and i'm sure we will work togather soon..

see you around

Last edited by Ms. Rehab A on Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ms. Rehab A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasnim on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 am

Thaanx mis Rehaaab for your amazing words Embarassed
U are the best Very Happy
I really enjoyed working with you teacher and all the girls
You are a great teacher .. Your words made us give our best I love you
Also special thanks to Mrs.Mariam Al Jazzaf and ms. Nawal for their hard work.
And our Principal Khadija Al Sayed and Mrs. Nada Al Jawder for their big support .
You all did a great job Cool ..
I really hope that we work together again Very Happy
Tasnim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Rehab A on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 pm

and i truely believe you are one of the best student i have ever worked with,,
haven't taught you but you have earned your place as an honor student in the school and all your teachers recognize that

thanks dear and certainly we are going to work together soon

See you around princess queen

Last edited by Ms. Rehab A on Thu May 13, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ms. Rehab A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.A.Redha on Thu May 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you very much my dear my teacher was a wonderful day spent together Rolling Eyes
And thank you for this sweet talk you said about me I love you
I do not know what to say but I love you, my teacher Embarassed
Thank you once again I love you I love you
Z.A.Redha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Rehab A on Thu May 13, 2010 3:25 pm

love you too dear,,
you don't have to say anything
really proud of you queens I love you
Ms. Rehab A