Global Citizens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic)

+7
farahkhalil
sarooy asad
f.shaji
Just a Girl [zj]
littel big brain
miss naughty
Islamic teacher
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic) Empty ~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic)

Post  Islamic teacher Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 pm

The Muhammadan Courage (Bravery)
Courage is a virtuous temper, a gracious description and a righteous characteristic especially when it is in the mind as it is in the heart and when its owner is one of those who have knowledge and belief.

Courage in heart means not to have fear from what usually causes the horror. Courage in mind means not to look at the end of the matters when they are known to be right. The beloved Muhammad, God’s blessing and peace be upon him, was of the most courageous men. There was no one like him. This is clear in the following holy verse from the sura of «The Women», when God Himself asks his Prophet to fight alone, {Then fight in God’s cause- Thou art held responsible only for thyself and rouse the Believers}
(The Women V., 84.)

Of the indications and manifestations of the Prophet’s courage are the following:
1. The testimony of the courageous heroes. Ali, may God be pleased with him who was of the heroes said, «When terror reached its climax and when the irises (pupils of the eyes) became red (because of anger), we sought protection with the Messenger of Allah. That is he protected us from the beatings and stabbings».

2. In the battle of Hunain, the companions of the Prophet were defeated and they ran away because of the difficult confrontation with the enemy due to the various ambushes the enemy set for them. However, the Prophet remained alone in the battleground. He fought and fought alone. Later his companions joined him again and the enemy was defeated. Their defeat was because of a sin they committed. They always said, «Today, we are never to be defeated because our number is large». God, the Great and Almighty, mentioned them in His Holy Book in the sura of «Repentance» when He said, {And on the day of Hunain: Behold! your great numbers elated you, but they availed you naught}
(Repentance V., 25.)

3. - In the battle of ‘Uhud and during the battle, Ubbay Ibn Khalaf, God curse him, saw the Prophet, God’s blessing and peace be upon him, and he cried, «Where is Muhammad? I shall not be saved if he is so». He approached the Prophet riding his horse in order to kill him. Some Muslim men faced him but the Prophet said, «Let him pass». Then the Prophet took the spear from the hand of al-Harith Ibn al-Summa and he trembled a very strong tremble which caused his companions to spread out of him as when the hair spread out of the camels and he hit the unbeliever (Ibn Khalaf) with a grapping stab in his neck and that caused him to fall off his horse saying, «Muhammad has killed men».

We meet tomorrow with another creation of ethics of the Prophet Muhammad

Last edited by Islamic teacher on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic) Empty Re: ~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic)

Post  miss naughty Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Great Topic and very important information about our profit moh`d .. Very Happy

Thanks Islamic teacher .... For sharing this wonderful Topic ... Wink

Love you all ,
Miss naughty
miss naughty
miss naughty

Back to top Go down

~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic) Empty Re: ~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic)

Post  littel big brain Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 pm

im with you wafooy
Great Topic and very important information about our profit moh`d ...

thank you my teacher .. always keep it up ..!!

littel big brain
littel big brain
littel big brain

Back to top Go down

Post  Just a Girl [zj] Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 pm

thanks islamic techer
for sharing I love you

Just a Girl [zj]

Back to top Go down

Post  f.shaji Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:36 pm

thankxxxxxxxxxx

love you aloot

so bad that you dont teach me Sad

and thankx againe
f.shaji
f.shaji

Back to top Go down

Post  sarooy asad Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Great Topic and very important

Thanks my teacher .... For sharing ... ~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic) Icon_wink

sarooy asad
sarooy asad

Back to top Go down

Post  farahkhalil Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:30 pm

They r really great and clear (easy to learn) information about our prophet Mohammed Smile
Thanks for sharing Very Happy
farahkhalil
farahkhalil

https://facebook.com/farah.naruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Allah bless you girls>>
thanks alot

Very Happy
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm

The Muhammadan Patience
Patience is the restraint of the self in everything for the sake of God’s worship. Patience is clear in the following holy verse,
{Therefore patiently persevere, as did (all) apostles of inflexible purpose}
(Ahqaf, or Winding Sand Tracts V., 35.)
Also, {And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from God}
(The Bee V., 127.)
And also in God’s saying concerning the believers,
{O ye who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear God; that ye may prosper} (The Family of ‘Imran V., 200.)

As a matter of fact, the Messenger of Allah, God’s blessing and peace be upon him, persevered in patience during all the time of proclaiming his message which lasted twenty three years. He never feared anything and he never left his message till it reached its required end.

By showing the following events, we can present the reality of the Muhammadan patience which is a pattern for every believing man and woman in the battle of this life:

1. His patience in «The sorrowful year» when both Khadijah, his compassionate wife and his protective uncle died. All these disasters did not destroy him and did not weaken his strength but on the contrary, he faced all these disasters with great patience which was unique in the history of the distinguished heroes.

2. His patience in all wars: Badr, ‘Uhud, the Trench, Hunainn, at-Ta’if and Tabük. In all these wars, he feared not. Never he was defeated or failed. In addition, he was tireless though he entered many wars, led various brigades (detachments) and moved from one invasion to another for ten years. What a great and wonderful patience!

3. His patience for the plans of the Jews in Medina who were against him and against his call.

4. His patience for the great hunger. He died and was never satisfied even of the barely bread. The Prophet, God’s blessing and peace be upon him, tolerated all these things. He was never weak or defeated. If any other man faced half of the disasters that met him, he would give up his call and escape the great responsibility. However, God, the Great and Almighty, preserved him, caused him to be patient, protected him and strengthened him in order to proclaim the message and to make him an ideal pattern for the people in his wisdom, patience, generosity, courage and forgiveness.

see you Tomorrow... I love you I love you
[b]
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Rehab A Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:35 pm

this is our prophet Mohammed may peace be upon him his family and companion

words can never describe his ethics

thanks my dear Islamic teacher
See you tomorrow
Love
Rehab
Ms. Rehab A
Ms. Rehab A

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

words can never describe his ethics>> yes ms.Rehab these few words against him>>>
love you my dear....
[b]
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 pm

The Muhammadan Justice
Justice is the opposite of injustice. God, the Great and Almighty, ordered of it in saying and in governing (judging). Allah Most High said, {Whenever ye speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned}
(An’am, or Cattle V., 152).
He also said, {And when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice}
(Nisaa, or The Women V., 58.).
Besides, heaven and earth were based on justice so how can not the Messenger be just and he is the one who said, ‘Three men have to be respected as God Himself’ and he mentioned the just leader.

He also said that seven persons are protected by God in the Day of Judgment and he mentioned the just leader among them. He said, ‘In the Day of Judgment, the fair men are on gleam platforms’. So, the Prophet was so fair in his speech, action and judgment. The following are some incidents which show the prophetic justice:

1. When Quraysh appointed him as an arbitrator for putting the Balck Stone, that was after a long disagreement which was about to lead them to fight. They said that by God’s assistance, they will appoint the first one who passes by as an arbitrator and Muhammad was the first comer. They said, «This faithful is the arbitrator. We accept him». So, he put the stone in a garment and each tribe caught the border of the garment. Then the Prophet took the stone by his hands and put it in a certain place in the wall of Kaaba. He was fair in his judgment and that was of the signs of his justice.

2. When al- Makhzumiyah stole and when it became hard for the Muslims to punish her by cutting her hand, they chose the Prophet’s dear companion ‘Usama Ibn Zaid as an intercessor but Muhammad said, ‘O ‘Usama! Do you mediate in God’s affair? By God! If Fatimah, the daughter of Muhammad stole, I would cut her hand’. That was of the signs of the Muhammadan justice.

3. Even among his wives, he used to be just. He said to his Lord, «O God! This is my oath concerning what I possess. Do not blame me concerning what You possess and I do not». He means that he treats all his wives equally and justly.

By this way, the great justice of the beloved Muhammad appears so clear and it encourages every believer to follow the same steps and to make the Prophet his ideal pattern.

see you Tomorrow...

Last edited by Islamic teacher on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  littel big brain Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm

thank you my lovely teacher !!

evry dat we learn something new ...

love you my teacher ..

thanxx alot !!
littel big brain
littel big brain

Back to top Go down

Post  sarooy asad Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm

thank you my lovely teacher !!
Iloooove yooooou alooooot
my best teacher
and thanxXxx~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic) Icon_jokercolor
sarooy asad
sarooy asad

Back to top Go down

Post  smiley Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 pm

nice topic teacher<3
and thanx for shearing us king
noo sarooy i love my teacher more ;D What a Face
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks to alllllllll my lovely students I wish you benefit.... Very Happy
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 pm

The Muhammadan Generosity
The Muhammadan generosity is cited as an example. He never repulsed a beggar if he had anything to give. Once, a man asked him to give him a garment he wore, the Prophet soon entered his house, took it off and gave it to the man.

Bukhari and Muslim transmitted from Jaber Ibn Abdallah, may God be pleased with him, he said, ((It was impossible for the Prophet to be asked about anything without answering the one who asks. He never said «No» to anyone.

Once, a man asked him to give him some sheep and the Prophet gave him what he wanted. The man came to his people and said, ((O people! Embrace Islam. Muhammad gives so many things which makes man fear not poverty. Believe me my people! When a man comes to the Prophet and he is so busy in the affairs of this life world, he will soon forget all the world’s affair and his religion becomes the dearest thing to him)).

Moreover, it is enough to examine the following Hadith which was transmitted by al- Bukhari from Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with him, when he was asked about the generosity of the Messenger of Allah, God’s blessing and peace be upon him, he said,
((The Messenger of Allah was the most generous man. His generosity appeared in Ramadan when Gabriel met him and taught him the Holy Qur’an. The Messenger of Allah is more generous than the missionary wind. That is, his gifts were enduring. ))

The following are examples of his generosity:
1- Ninety dirham were offered to him. They were put on a straw mat. He began distributing them and he repulsed no beggar till no one dirharn remained.

2- When Mi’wath Ibn Afra’ gave him a present which was ripe dates and Egyptian cucumber, the Prophet in return, gave him a handful of gold and jewelry.

3- A man came to the Prophet, God’s blessing and peace be upon him, and asked him to help him. The Prophet said, ‘I have nothing to give you but purchase anything you want at my expense and if you are asked about its price, we shall pay». How the Prophet can not be of the most generous men especially when we hear him saying, ‘Every morning, when the man gets up, two angels say to each other: O God, compensate the one who spends money and deprive the niggard of the money he has’. He also says, ‘Allah Most High says, {O children of Adam! spend and I’ll spend for you}.

Allah Most High sent the following holy verse, {Do ye spend in the least (in His Cause) but He replaces it: for He is the Best of those who grant sustenance}
(Saba, or The City of Saba V., 3

Last edited by Islamic teacher on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  sarooy asad Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 pm

welcome hahahhah Very Happy
sarooy asad
sarooy asad

Back to top Go down

Post  miss naughty Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanks my lovely Teacher

Really useful Topic thanks again for sharing it with us ... I love you

saro and the others : u all shut up i love her the most ... I love you

Love you all ,
Miss naughty
miss naughty
miss naughty

Back to top Go down

Post  sarooy asad Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 pm

hahahahahahahahha akeeeeed
sarooy asad
sarooy asad

Back to top Go down

Post  smiley Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

wafooy;looolz hehehe;D
smiley
smiley

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver [ Zainab Jameel ] Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:38 pm

thank you dear teachers ms.re7ab and ms.fat7ya
love you aloot and thanks for sharing with us
the important info about our master moh'd ( May Allah
bless him and grant him peace )
see you all tomorrow ~Ethics of Prophet Muhammad~(6) ( renewed topic) Herz
Silver [ Zainab Jameel ]
Silver [ Zainab Jameel ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Islamic teacher Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:23 pm

nice to see all my lovely student here ....
thanks alote .... queen
Islamic teacher
Islamic teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  miss naughty Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 pm

Your welcome Hun ... I love you
miss naughty
miss naughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariami Kareemi Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

j

Last edited by Mariami Kareemi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mariami Kareemi
Mariami Kareemi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum