basketball ?? what is it..?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

basketball ?? what is it..?

Post  Walaa Zuhair AL-aliwat on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm

hi every one

i have some littel things abuot basket ball..

Information about basketball

Basketball Sport quick and exciting and entertaining, are Bernfriqin, each consisting of five players. The team is a winner when it could Tsgeladd points higher than what the other team scored. The players score points throwing football Kberpmnkp air inside the goal high-called basket at one end of the basketball court. Isttiellaab to advance the ball to the basket on the way interlocutors (the frequency of hitting the ball on the ground to Tertdily hand), or pass the ball to a colleague from his team. Each team is trying to also Imanaalvriv the other from scoring points.

Has been created for the game of basketball in the U.S. The U.S. in 1891. During the mid-twentieth century has become a game of Asalpariyadp the world's most popular venues in the Interior. In these days of crowded Mlainalmaajabin inside the gym, and fields of competition, to watch their favorite teams. There are millions of others watching these games through the television.

Krpasalp is a method of recreation, as it is a team sport organization. Can be less Ontalb Addinm players have no more than two players only, and all Maihtajana a ball, and basketball, and Stahmisto.

Basketball requires collective action and quick reactions, and the power of possibility. For Aobeintoal tall feature, because they can easily access close to the target, or correction of Voukallaobein, repulse rebounding. However, short stature, the players have an important role and interacting with Fayalmnawrp lightly among the players.

To you the important terms in basketball

Build another name for the site midfielder when attacking. In the move to build high Aaballost near the top of the free throw circle. As the focal Vihrk low near the basket. Dispossession in the case of acquisition of one of the players on the ball defenders in a legal way Manalvriv attacker. Projection field goal being made to hit the ball hard from the top of the Asalpltsagt in the basket. Disability Altsoibp case of striking a defensive ball in a legal way to the basket before Ontsal using his arm or his hand. Transformation occurs when the team loses Almhajmalasthawwaz the ball without taking a shot. Payment pointer implemented in the vicinity of the basket. Dfpkhvevp to the target within a field goal going to pay rebounds for the basket. Exchange rate target Iaqpger legal player as in the case of lifting the ball when attempting to register a field goal when Tkonalkrp over the basket. If the event rate target from a defensive, as if recorded Altsoibp Hdfemidani. In the event the target rate of an offensive player, give the ball to the defender and team Atsjnakat. Rebound ball bounce back from the target board or Alitarbad had missed the correction. Ball maintained possession of the ball in the player from both teams at the same time. Game points Althelattalb when an error is calculated on the player while recording a goal in basketball, free throws and then recorded. Three-point shot occurs when the record player after a goal the ball thrown from behind the line Alkhabbalthelat points. Help pass an offensive player of the ball, leading to the target directly. The front of the stadium half-court team, which is occupied by the attacker. Area Alkhalafipmlab half-court, which is occupied by the defense team.

Mamaan pitch?

Venue: The length of the basketball court the legal 28 pm, and displayed Q. 15. I am Fimaigrb may vary from two meters, and supply of nearly one meter, but must be preserved Tanasbaloavad. Most of the basketball court made of wood. Lines are used a variety of display 5 Smmeltksim pitch into sections. Attached basket and plate over each end of the pitch. It must be Kllouhp the finish line within a distance of 120 cm. Basket consists of the loop, and the network, and billboard. The metal Ahalqptouk diameter and not exceeding 45 cm thickness of 20 mm. Demonstrates Episode Bhdidp Aharvalingelezi take the form of inverted L, and fixed to the plate and be with him in parallel to the ground, and high Anhabmsavp 3,05 m and made paintings of fiberglass or metal. Attached in the loop Cbkpmsnuap of cotton or synthetic fabric are found in the bottom of the slot wide enough to fall Alkrpmn through.

What are the tools used to the game????

Tools. Play basketball mediated leather ball inflated with air, with brown Oobertqali. Basketball and weighs between 600 legal and 650 gm gm ranges between around 75 cm and 78 cm.

Croot play ??????

What basketball ???????

Sports Krpasalp quick and exciting and entertaining, taking place between two teams, each consisting of five players. The team is a winner when he scored a number of points than the record the other team. The players score points throwing a large ball inflated with air inside the goal basket of high-called Andohd the parties to the basketball court. The player can move the ball toward the basket Trivpmahaorp (the frequency of the ground to hit the ball bounce to the hand), or pass the ball to a colleague Mnvrivh. And each team is also trying to prevent the other team from scoring points.

Tmapetkar the game of basketball in the United States in 1891. During the mid-Alqrnalashrin became a game of basketball the world's most popular sport in the grounds of the Interior. In these days, millions of fans crowded into the gym, and Miadenaltnavs, to watch their favorite teams. There are millions of others watching these games from Khalalchacatallvaz.

Basketball is one of the methods recreation, and as a sport Jmaipnizp. It can play the minimum number of players have no more than two players only, and is Kellmaihtajana ball, and a basket, and a flat surface.

Basketball requires collective action and the responses Flsriap, and the power of possibility. For the taller players an advantage, because they can easily access Garibamn goal, or correction of the above players, and to repulse rebounding. However, the players Qsaralqamp play an important role in the maneuvering and negotiations of Pinallaobein lightly.

To you the important terms in the

Football Asalpalaratkaz another name for the site midfielder when attacking. In the focal Ailjihrk midfielder near the top of the free throw circle. As the focal low Vihrk Qrbalslp. Dispossession in the case of acquisition of one of the players on the ball defenders Boutriqpqanonip of the striker. Projection field goal being made to hit the ball hard Oalyitar basketball Down in the basket. Disability Altsoibp case of striking a defensive ball Boutriqpqanonip before it reaches the basket, using his arm or his hand. Transformation occurs when the attacker Evkdalvriv possession of the ball without taking a shot. Payment pitch implement Mqrbpmn basket. Batch of light within the target field goal happen to pay rebounds for the basket. Srvalhdv unlawful hindrance to the player as in the case of lifting the ball when you try to score a goal Medaniandma the ball over the basket. If the event rate target from a defensive, recorded Altsoibpkonha field goal. In the event the target rate of an offensive player, give the ball to the team Madafolazgel points. Rebound ball bounce back from the target board or frame after Oktotaltsoib. Ball maintained possession of the ball in the player from both teams at the same time. Anakatalthelat game play when the calculated error on the player while recording a goal in the basket, and then recorded Aremeipaharp. Three-point shot occurs when the record player after a goal thrown ball from Khalafkt on three points. Help pass an offensive player of the ball, leading to Agvmbacrp. The front of the stadium half-court team, which is occupied by the attacker. Almntqpalkhalafip of the stadium field, which occupies half of the defending team.

see you next time//

love;
wala XD
Razz
Walaa Zuhair AL-aliwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: basketball ?? what is it..?

Post  f.shaji on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:00 pm

thaaaaaaaaaaaankx

basket ball Basketball

ita my fovr game

i playet every day in fos7a <3
f.shaji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda.88 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 pm

wOOW Basketball
I Love It But i Don't Play ANymore
Panda.88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walaa Zuhair AL-aliwat on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:46 pm

thanks girls

i love it too

but im not for that good at playing..XD

c u
Walaa Zuhair AL-aliwat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maryam abdulla on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm

hi
walla it so nice for you to write about the sport thaks for that Very Happy cyclops
maryam abdulla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Rehab A on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 am

you once i used to play in the NBA pirat those were the times when i clipped my nails everyday What a Face
you don't blieve me Shocked ??
that's me about to score>>>>>>>>
LOVE BASKETBALL Basketball

go Lakers cheers

HAVE A GOOD DAY
Ms. Rehab A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  miss naughty on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 pm

i tottlay agree with you Ms.Rehab and i`m sure that was you it looks exactully like you ... Wink

JK.... Thnks for sharing Hun ... Very Happy

Love you all ,
Miss naughty
miss naughty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  f.shaji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 pm

ms.rehab you like lakers waaaaaaaaaaaa3 suckkkk

i like manama <3 and chicago bulls maikel jordan was in it

pic Razz

my brotheeeeeeeeeeeer ahmdo0oo0o0o <3 Very Happy

a heroo from aziz Razz

manama ho ha I love you I love you I love you

and my anothar hero

f.shaji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Rehab A on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 pm

hehehe

i like lackers,, but i LOVE MANAMA because it is a team from my own country Dear Basketball ,,,

Love Ahli, Hala and Muharaq and every other team that hold our names up high... LOVE you Bahrain

Manama Ho Ha<<<<<< this one is for you shaji Cool

miss naught: yah many people say i look like Jordon, but that was me in the picture Wink

you havent seen me when i was playing with Real Madrid scratch ???

Thanks grils for the good laugh lol!

love you all
Ms Rehab
Ms. Rehab A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  f.shaji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:48 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay ilove real madrid

but no serise ms rehab you make the earthkek XDDDDDDDDDD

من الشلخة
Smile Smile